Logistics surrounding our move to Hawaii have been nuts. My mind is spinning just thinking about it. Our path includes:
- Move out of house into UHaul
- Drive UHaul (and vehicles) from MT to CA
- Meet transfer company in hotel parking lot to load shipping container (civilians can’t enter dock so must load elsewhere)
- Move shipping container to dock
- Load container onto boat
- Boat motors to Hawaii, arriving 1-3 weeks later
We’ve had many discussions about whether or not we even need our stuff, but we have an unfurnished rental so it’s in our best interest to just ship it. For now, I’m focusing on this special moment in Glacier when we were surrounded by #beargrass and there wasn’t a care in the world. Here we go.